March 9, 2010

The Frosts visit Boise- September 2009

Rachelle, Greg and the kids came to visit me in Boise for a weekend. We had so much fun and I am so glad they came.


Me and two of the cutest kids in the world, Luke and Danielle. I had to hold them really tight to get them in this picture. They wanted to run around constantly- where do they get the energy?
We tried to tire the kids out at the park
But I think the adults were the ones that got worn out the most



We went to the famous World Center for Birds of Prey. The name is a little more impressive than the actual place. But the kids really enjoyed it and keep saying they want to come back and see it again.
We got to dress up as birds
See how big the birds are
And we even tried to fly- some were more successful than others. I didn't get an inch off the ground.


We also went to the Discovery Center. It was a great place with all sorts of fun activities for the the kids (and the adults enjoyed it too)
We played veterinarian

But mostly we shopped
and shopped



and shopped- it was a hit with all ages.

3 comments:

  1. What fun to be an aunt to such adorable kids! And, it's totally crazy that your sister married Greg Frost....he was in my ward growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new posts! I am so glad that we finally made it onto your blog. We love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!

    Have a nice time!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete