March 9, 2010

Lake Powell -2009

So, as you can tell, I am still way behind in my "blogging." But I am trying to catch up. Here are some pictures from some of the great Lake Powell trips I took last summer with my family. I love going to Lake Powell every summer and I can't for it to warm up enough to go again soon.

Luke was such a big help getting ready for the trip
Me and Danielle enjoying the shade in the "cave"
Megan is rocking the Sky Ski
It's time to ski!!!



IT'S NOT REALLY LAKE POWELL WITHOUT FAMILY PORTRAITS

Dad, Mom and Me
Devin, Joann and Lindsay Davidson
Megan, Ethan and Alex Burgin
Samuel, Hazel, Daniel and Amber Davidson
Rachelle, Danielle, Greg and Luke Frost
Sydney, Anita, Taylor, Payten and Collin Davidson

Some pretty fierce pirates- wouldn't want to be attacked by them!
Some girls just know how to relax!
Who do you think she learned this from? Her favorite Aunt Amber?
Daniel got his first Lake Powell trip- he spent most of his time soaking up the sun.



2 comments: